The picture below is the bedding I am 98% sure I am going to order for Miles’ room. I ordered the pillow just to make sure I liked the colors since I’ve only seen pictures online. I was a little disappointed in the green color – it is a little more “forrest green” than I like. I was thinking I would paint one wall one of the bold colors, but I think green is out now.
I have a ton of projects I want to do before the baby comes and I’m frustrated that I am exhausted at the end of the day to actually get anything done.
Must get done projects:
1. Clean baby room – clear out rest of stuff in closet
2. Paint baby room (Joe will be doing this one)
3. Order various things that will take a while to get in (aka bedding, crib, etc.)
4. Finish registering at Target
Fun projects that aren’t as essential:
1. Turn old, ugly box into super cute toy box
2. Create wall art – thinking something with circles to go with dot theme
3. Organize Miles’ closet, pick out new organization tools – I love a good closet
In other news, I have thought of two movies that could qualify as good movies to watch as distractions during labor. The first one is Dan In Real Life. I remember that when I watched this last year it made me super happy because of how the family interacted with eachother. It made me excited about family. This is a good thing to focus on during contractions.
The other movie that I think would be a good choice is called Once. The music in this movie brought me back to memories of sitting in my dear friend, Emily’s living room, playing music until all hours of the night. These are good memories and would be a good distraction movie.